Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Slacker!!!!

I haven't updated since, er..., August 22. Sorry about that! In all honesty, there's just not too much going on around here. Token was gone for a week and I didn't do anything fun worth mentioning.

We leave for Indiana on Thursday (YAY!!!!). I imagine I won't be posting while we are there, but we get back to Guam (BOO!!!!) on Oct. 1, so I'll post then. Until then, here are some pictures for your enjoyment. We took a siteseeing "road trip" (if you can call it that...) around the island this past weekend.


A Pugua Nut is a thing the locals chew here... it stains your teeth red an is addictive, kind of like nicotine. (Token doesn't really chew it - don't worry!)

With no makeup on and nasty hair, oh yeah, I'm definitely a "Guam Bomb." :)

Jeff's Pirates Cove is a little restaurant on the ocean... they have great Greek food. Yum!

Token inspecting the menu.

This is a little swimming hole in the southern part of the island. The current doesn't affect it, so it's a really popular place to swim.

No comments: