Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Back in Guam...

What a wonderful, wonderful two week vacation we had in Indiana. I love it there so much and was pretty sad to leave. I know in my heart that it won't be long before we're there again, but I wish we could be there permanently now!!! We had a great visit with family and friends. Here are some highlights.

Colts vs. Texans
My mom was able to get five tickets to the Colts/Texans football game at the RCA Dome, so Token asked his mom and dad if they'd like to come watch the game with us. It was somewhat of a boring game, but oh well, we had a good time. It was Token's first NFL game, too!!!







Following the game, we went and got my dad and all went out to dinner together. It was nice - we haven't seen each other since our wedding over two years ago!

No comments: