Thursday, March 27, 2008

Moving...

Well, if you haven't heard it through the gossip mill by now, let me fill ya in.

Token got a new job!!!! In Italy!!! We move really, really, really soon!!! I'm freaked out!!!

So, yeah, there's the news. I expect MANY visitors. Just think, authetic pizza, "real" soccer games, a wonderful thing called gelato... plus a place to stay free of charge (and maybe even some of Token's fantabulous cooking!). You know you want to.

We'll be moving to Sicily, more specifically, Sigonella. The next couple of months are going to be a whirlwind. This is the plan thus far: Token flies out to Italy with Nikko in tow. Instead of flying with them, I fly to Indiana. Token comes to Indiana for Jer's wedding, and we fly back to Italy together. It's a perfect situation in my mind... let's hope and pray that's how it works out. I'm mostly freaked about Nikko flying that far, and that's the main reason Token's going to go there first without me. He's a lot cooler in stressful situations than I am.

Ay yi yi. Lots to do! I'm excited to start this new adventure! Ciao! :p

3 comments:

"Come What May" said...

I am SOOO excited for you and Token. How fun to travel the world, I envy you in a sense =) Nikko will be fine I am sure, he may cry but they do have medication you can get at the vet to calm him (I would suggest this) Jer and I will be spending our 1 year anniversary in Italy-no question. How exciting! Good luck with everything, it will be great! Can't wait to see you soon! Love ya!

Skvaril's said...

Exciting? Yes. But still very sad for those you leave behind...aka the Skvaril family. Now who's supposed to play bocce ball with us or croquet? We will have to find new mid-westerners to hang out with and have Iowa Day with. So sad but schedule us in sometime for a visit! Yummy gelato, pizza and Token burgers and beans! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I'm looking up how to get a passport and all that good stuff now!!! We think Kim's brother was stationed at the very same Naval Station and he really liked it there. Sounds like a great place to go in the Spring or Fall. Can't wait to see you in May!!

Love ya, Nancy