Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Fun with Friends!!

This past weekend was a good one! On a whim, I decided to join Token in running a 1/2 marathon. I've only ever run 7-ish miles at one time, so jumping to 13 was a big deal. We got up at 4:45 a.m. on Saturday, and made it down to base at 5:30. The race started at 6, and I actually think I did pretty well! I finished in 2:16 and Token came in at 2:10. Go us!!

That afternoon, we headed down to the southernmost tip of Guam to hang out with some friends. We ate some yummy Cinco de Mayo food on Tres de Mayo, played 90's version of Trivial Pursuit, and gabbed about life and stuff. Oh, and we got to hang out with Noah, the cutest baby in Merizo, hands down!

Pictures from the fun festivities.


Yay for fun weekends!!

1 comment:

Skvaril's said...

What a bunch of weirdos the host and hostess were! Glad you could come down and visit....Noah has many admirers but not many that actually visit us!