Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us! Four years have passed... wow. Take a walk with us down memory lane as we look back at some pictures of us over the years. It's been a wild ride!

We met at Indiana University...

He lived in Korea during one year of our "dating years." He had a conference to attend in Orlando, so I skipped a few classes at IU and joined him for a few days.
(isn't the Afro hawt? :p )

He proposed during Christmas break, when I flew out to Korea to visit.
The day of our wedding, I woke up to the sound of rain. I had all the confidence in the world, though, that we'd be able to have our outdoor wedding. Thankfully, luck was on our side, and when the minister said, "I now pronounce you man and wife," the sun started shining through the clouds.
We cheered.
We kissed (a lot).
We danced.
We ate. (mmm... carbs)
I got annoyed by my crazy hairdo.
We promised one another to always be there; for good and bad, sickness and health, until death do us part.
And I've loved every minute of it.

2 comments:

Skvaril's said...

I loved the memories and pictures! Happy Anniversary, you two!

"Come What May" said...

Aw, that is the sweetest thing...ever! I can only hope that Jeremy and I will be as happy as the two of you are!