Monday, August 04, 2008

I'm in Italy!!

Ciao, bellas!

I have landed in Italy! My bags, however, have not. And because the base store is currently closed, I am wearing the latest in women's fragrance - Men's Axe Deodorant. So sexy. Hopefully women won't start throwing themselves at me like they do on the commercials!

So far, it's alright. I haven't seen much, but I can say that it's different than what I expected. I don't know. The good news is, Token's co-workers (and their wives!) are definitely more open and welcoming than the ones in Guam, so that's awesome.

Anyway, just wanted to pop on here when I had the chance.

Arrividerci!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is good to see this, I was wondering if you finally made it ok? I should have called your mom to ask but I didn't! Post some pics whenever you get a chance!