Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Keep your eyes peeled!

Sorry for the lack of posting lately... I have a good excuse, I promise! We moved in to our house on Friday and the past few days have been a whirlwind. I'm happy to say that all of our stuff made it here safely and nothing broke! Yay! The movers did stupidly stack something heavy on top of the grill, so one side is a little slated and the wheel is flat, but if that's all that's wrong, I'll take it!

The house is great. I love it. One thing I don't love, however, is the terracotta floors. Those floors are COLD in the morning. Yikes! We need to buy some rugs, STAT! Oh, and I might need to get some old lady slippers. Don't be jealous.

I'll take some pictures later this week and post 'em as soon as I can. Advance warning, though: our "stuff" is all over the place. I know, I know, hard to believe that my anally clean and organized husband would allow any disorder, but it's true. So, as long as you are willing to overlook our prized possessions littering the rooms, I'll post them. M'kay?

What else? Oh! I edited my first issue of the paper! You can check it out here. Go me! Job's going well, hubby's doing well, cat's doing well. Life is good!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Yeah!! Glad you're finally in a "home"!! Can't wait to see the pixs! Also loved your article in the newspaper - that paper is pretty interesting! You should put it on here every once in a while (especially if you have an article!)!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, let us know what your new address is (I think someone is having a birthday pretty soon!).