Thursday, November 13, 2008

I was tagged!

Five Things About Me

Five Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Was a junior in high school
2. Was working at Bally Total Fitness
3. Was skinnier!!!
4. Was very involved with show choir
5. Was driving a purpley-blue Dodge Neon

Five Things on My To Do List Today:
1. Get as much done of the paper as possible
2. Run
3. Watch the CMA awards
4. Hug Token
5. Cuddle with Nikko

Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Strawberries with Cool Whip
2. Cheese and Crackers
3. Hint of Lime Tostitos
4. Apple with Peanut Butter
5. Apple Cider

Five Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:
1. Pay off debt (student loans!!!)
2. Pay for our families' home, or heck, buy 'em a new one!
3. Invest
4. Donate a huge chunk to an animal rescue organization
5. Travel in style

Five Places I Have Lived:
1. Bargersville, IN
2. Greenwood, IN
3. Bloomington, IN
4. Dededo, GU
5. Mascalucia, Sicily, Italy

Five Jobs I Have Had:
1. Dairy Queen (but not the one with the hamburgers and stuff... ONLY ice cream!!)
2. Bally Total Fitness
3. Head Supervisor, Indiana University Recreational Sports
4. Copywriter at DDB Advertising
5. Editor/Writer, The Signature

2 comments:

Tammie said...

How fun! You played :-) Everyone seems to have included the the "skinnier" comment LOL! I remember the Dodge Neon. Very cool back in the day!

dadone said...

wow, 10 years already, a new house sounds wonderful, love dadone