Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nothin' New...

Another boring post... sorry! Next week should be better - I'm headed to Cefalu on Sunday, so I'll actually have something to write about. Token's not going with me, because our landlord invited him to go with him to a Catania soccer game. Boo! Who's the soccer fan in this family? That'd be me. Ah well, our landlord is a typical Sicilian male who thinks females are lowly, so I'd rather not go anyway. ;)

Sunday night we are headed to a Super Bowl party. The game comes on at midnight here, so we're going to a 'breakfast for dinner/pajama' party. Should be a good time. I don't have to go in to work on Monday until 11 a.m., so that's extra awesome.

Umm.... that's about it! Here's a picture. This is Nikko's usual nighttime TV-watching routine. He has it so rough.


Ciao for now!

1 comment:

dadone said...

HI T, SOCCER WOW! Love dadone