Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby B's first picture

We had our first appointment with the doctor this morning! He couldn't get a good picture of Baby B, so I am scheduled for an appointment with Radiology in two weeks. We saw the heartbeat, and the doctor said it was 'at least 120 beats, which is normal' so that's good. Token had a better viewpoint than me, and said that the heart was fluttering a bunch and he could see all four chambers of the heart. Pretty cool! I don't know, in my mind, I figured we'd see the baby bouncing all over the place, kinda like a ping pong ball, but it wasn't like that at all - it just kinda laid there. The doctor said he saw it moving, so I guess that's good enough for me!

Believe it or not, in this picture is a baby. Anyone a pro at ultrasounds and can tell me what's what? I'm at a loss.

8 comments:

Mom Br said...

If you enlarge the ultrasound, I THINK the baby is over on the right side kind of on top of all the other junk in there. Sorry - I know it's not Junk!! It kind of looks like an umbilical cord attached to it. But, remember what I told you. Even at 8 months, I couldn't figure out Jeremy's arms and legs when they showed them to me, so what do I know!!

Anonymous said...

I had Dr. Hector look at this and he could see it right away... he says that he can make out the legs, arms and head!!! Aw, Kathy how exciting to see the first picture of your "GRAND BABY"!!!!

Crystal

Tracie/Token said...

Ultrasounds are so weird!! I've been looking at it trying to figure it out, but nope, can't do it. Ah well. I guess I'll just take the doctor's word that it's a baby and not some kind of alien in there.

Crystal, thanks for showing Dr. Hector!!! It makes me feel a lot better that another doctor took a look at it! See you in a couple days!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for Crystal!!! Now Tracie can relax and enjoy being pregnant! It IS good to have that professional opinion!!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a Friends episode where Rachel and Ross go to their first ultrasound. :)

Anonymous said...

That Friends comment was from me. Nicole :)

DanTerry said...

If anybody sees "junk" it could be a boy!!! WOOHOO!

DanTerry said...

If anybody sees "junk" it could be a boy!!! WOOHOO!