Monday, April 27, 2009

The garden transformation

This weekend, Token and I ventured out to a home and garden store and stocked up on flowers and other garden-y materials. Here's the loot from the first trip. (oh, and we got stuff for those pesky weeds going in between the stones, too)


Get ready for up close and personal pictures of flowers. Flowers are my favorite subject! A close second is Nikko.

This picture below is the best picture I've ever taken. I 'watermarked' it, so no stealing!!! :p

Token the green thumb.


Part of the finished front... we have three of these on the balcony and two smaller ones in the back. They look really nice!


We also bought some seeds to hopefully grow some veggies.

We got Nikko some special cat grass, too. I hope he likes it! He chows down on the front yard, so I think he'll like the special 'gatti' grass.


This is where we're going to plant the veggies...

We already have some stuff growing there, like sage...

And rosemary...

And basil...

And cactus...
Stay tuned for our garden transformation!

4 comments:

dadone said...

T & T well done with the garden and flowers, like mother like daughter. love ya dadone

Anonymous said...

Those flower pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! I'd like to steal them and put them on my walls!!! Good luck with the green thumbs!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about anyone else....but I am ready for a baby update! How are you feeling girl?
Crystal

Tammie said...

Can you take me with you to Greece? Are you serious with that place? WOW! It's going to be an amazing trip.

Nice flower pictures. Garden pics too. Very "suburban" of you and Token :-)