Friday, April 10, 2009

Last Glimpses of Rome

Here are some last photos of Rome. I didn't really take too many because I didn't want to lug my camera around, and these aren't the greatest, and I'm so deeply sorry for that.

Top of the Trevi Fountain.

Roman Forums.

Something... I don't remember what, though!


Me hanging out of the window of our hotel. Token took this from across the street.


The last day, before we headed to the airport, we grabbed tickets on a jump on/jump off bus that rode around Rome. We never 'jumped off' and just enjoyed the ride. I wish I could tell you what are in the following pictures, but I honestly have no idea. I'm not a good listener. :p



Token loves open air bus rides!

And he loves the Vatican!



And he especially loves when I put embarrassing photos of him online! (maybe that'll get a comment out of him. We'll see, eh? Mwhahaha...)

Back next week with an Easter Eggstravaganza recap. Happy Easter, everyone!

2 comments:

Tracie/Token said...

Paybacks... they come when you least suspect them!!!

Mom BR said...

Yep - that got a Token response!! You better be on your best behavior Tracie! Thanks for sharing your latest pics! Love you guys!