Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day dinner

So, with all of our onions and garlic (see proof below. We got way more than we could ever use, and some was given away to Token's co-workers today.), Token made a fabulous Mother's Day dinner. The weather was amazing yesterday, so we dined al fresco (outside). It was very nice.

He made some sort of potato, garlic, onion mash type thing with sun-dried tomatoes, a pasta dish with chicken, garlic, and squash, and some good 'ol Texas Toast. Mmm....


I couldn't even finish half of it. I was stuffed!

Nikko sat at the window the whole time meowing and begging to be let out. He's a bugger, but we love him.

Oh, and here's our hanging garlic. When we get back from Greece (we leave tomorrow!!), we'll take it down and store it inside. Pretty nifty!


One last picture. Here's a blurry picture of our garden. Token planted some more flowers and also some veggies. We now have tomato, pepper, cucumber, and onion growing. We also have sage and basil growing. I ordered some really cute garden markers from Etsy to mark what is where. Grow baby, grow!


Be back later this afternoon with the results from our "big" ultrasound. This is the only time I am ever going to encourage my child to show his/her nether regions. I hope he/she isn't shy!!!! I'm thinking it's a boy - any other guesses??

No comments: