Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My first visit to the Maternal Ward....

Had some 'issues' (umm... spotting and cramping, eek! Sorry for the TMI!) this morning that freaked me out. I called the hospital and they had me come in to the OB ward at the hospital for a non-stress test. Everything's a-ok, and I hope that's the last time I have to go there...

We did get a nice little walk-through of where I'll be for recovery and stuff, so that's pretty cool. The rooms look really nice and are huge!! The doctor also confirmed for the fourth time that this baby is a girl, so that's good! My boss's wife just had a baby on Saturday and they thought all along she was having a girl and actually had a boy, so Token's kind of been on edge. ;)

I'll update tomorrow with a 29 week picture. 29 weeks!!!! Oh my gosh!!!

1 comment:

Skvaril's said...

So glad everything's okay with you and your girl. I remember in those last months (especially when you're OFFICIALLY OK to have the baby) not knowing what to expect and being super nervous. Good thing I had fun friends to help me through it all! :)