Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Token's famous!



I'll have to update this with the translation later. I typed "Patto Pro Giovani" into Google translate and got Patty Pro Giovani. Somehow I don't think that's the correct translation!

This came out in La Sicilia, a pretty big Sicilian newspaper here.

UPDATE! Here's the translation:

Today carries a news note about yesterday's Catania Regional Province Sports and Relations with Sigonella Councilor Capuana visit to the MWR facilities at NAS I. Capuana, who hosted a meeting with the base commanders a few months ago, met with MWR officials John Lastname and Token Lastname to discuss cultural, recreational and sports events which would bring Italian and American youngsters together.

1 comment:

Mom Br said...

Cool! I'll have to check back soon for the translation. Go Token!!