Sunday, October 18, 2009

The best hubby in the world!!

When Token and I came home with Amelia, I walked in the front door to discover that Token had decorated the house with balloons, streamers, and the flowers that people had sent to the hospital. I officially have the best husband in the world; a title that can't be disputed.



He had streamers up both staircases, and toys dangling from the light fixture. Very sweet!

To further prove my point, here are a couple pictures from the baby shower he threw for me.

Me and my enormousness...



The co-conspirators. Christine got me out of the house for a "girls' day" and Matt and Token were going to play video games all day. Little did I know...






Playing one of the games...




Ha! Looks like Rob's ready to pop!



Mmm... cake!



I'm so happy that our little girl has such a great man in her life. I know that having Token as a dad will make her a strong woman who won't settle for anything but the best. Needless to say, she already has him wrapped around her finger.


 


5 comments:

dadone said...

And so the fun begins, fathers and their daughters are the best, enjoy, i did, i do, and i will, love to all three, dadone

Mom said...

Ahh - I must agree. You got a winner with Token!! What a wonderful man to spend the rest of your life with!! Congrats to you all.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Token is the best! They don't make many like him! I agree, you definitely have a keeper in husband and daughter! Best wishes to all three of you. Take care. Love, Anne

Nancy G said...

Tracie, no matter what Token ever does to make you mad - always remember what he's done to make you happy!!! You are a VERY LUCKY GIRL!!! Love to all three of you guys!!

Chris Kasparek said...

What a great daddy and husband...and most of all what a great family...