Saturday, April 14, 2012

An outlet!

First off - I got a job!! However, it doesn't really allow for much writing, which I need as an outlet, so I'm going to try and dust off this poor, lonely journal and get back into the swing of posting regularly. I may try to see if I can take on some freelance work, too. We'll see!

Things here are going well. Northern Nevada is so windy in the spring. It's pretty crazy!! Because of that, I haven't been running as much as I'd like to, but I did sign up for a 5K series. The first race is next weekend. I'm sure it'll be my worst race ever due to lack of training, but oh well - I'm out there doing it, right?

Amelia is as cute as ever. She makes up songs for absolutely evvvvverything, and it's adorable. "Amelia time to eat dinnnnnnner...." and "Wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your haaaands!!!!!!" Man, that girl is cute!

What's a blog post without a picture? Here's a recent one from our Easter weekend up at Northstar at Tahoe. That place is amazing. I can't wait until the summer when we can hike!

I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Love reading and hearing about what you guys are up to. Looking forward to keeping up with the Barnthouse Family! The pic of Amelia is so cute, as always. Love, Anne

Mom B said...

Let's see if I remember how to leave a comment!! It's good to see your blog up and going again! Love you!